Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hospital Visitation

I was in GH on the 7th for office event. It is something like a team building event to cheer up the kids there. I have to say it was a hot day that day. But I really thank God that a lady who was cleaning / sweeping the dead leaves actually told me where to park for free and the best was it was under a BIG TREE. I manage to get to GH using my trusty GPS as it was my 1st time driving to GH on my ownself.

To cut the whole long story short, it is really sad to see the kids in that type of sickness. There was many kids with the needle inside their hand, there was 1 with 3-5 piece of metal into his leg and some on wheel chair. But you know what? Some of them are still so alive! But it really broke my heart to see what has happen to them. I decided to drop them a prayer for all of them and I even teared.

You know, most of us are really well and that we can work and earn a living, but check those kids out and you will know that you are all really really blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home