Saturday, March 19, 2011

Intro Me Gals Part 5

Anyway to recap back on Part 3, the cg leader has already emailed me more information that I honestly feel very uncomfy about. The IPM team that went to their house went there with no strings attached with nothing more to share about their experiences. There were 3 of us who went, which is the leader (my mum fren, a lady), TK and me.

But when the leader wrote the email to me, he actually compared both me and TK which IMHO wrong. We were not there to find gf or wife but to share about our experience in prayer and how God meet our needs.

I will leak out some information from the email :

First criteria: Loves God deeply. I think you showed this by your testimony. Or else you probably don't qualify.

Second: Personality. TK loves God too but the personality is probably not a match ;-)


When I read this email, I was like who are you to tell me this that? It's really not fair. And why are you trying to push that girl to me? My theory is this, no matter who (girl or guy) sure they will love God. Anyway after going to that cg, I feel weird and I feel it is wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home