Thursday, March 10, 2011

Intro Me Gals Part 3

I went for another cg visitation and this time they wanted to intro me to girls. Not only that, at the end of cg, they interview me. It seems not only my parents are worried, but it seems other cg also starting to worry for their girl friends.

What they told me is that I am normal which I reply them Thank God and they laugh. They told me some of the guys that came to their cg is a little weird so hence they were kick out from their cg :P So they were trying to get information from me but they way I answer made them think like wise. Anyway the cg leader of that cg did drop me a mail. Let's see how it goes now :P

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Invisible said...

ala, bro... so many part one...:S

4:10 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

there will be more to come my man...i promise u

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mr.Invisible said...

wahaha~~~

12:29 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

so be prepared..haha..but wont be like any movies series till so long la..but it could happen

10:28 AM  
Blogger Mr.Invisible said...

o.O

just get a girlfriend, and u will hav different kind of story than this le..

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

note taken, so when i get a gf i will have diff story...and there might be sequel too :P

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home