Friday, March 04, 2011

Different Job Task

I am now in my new job and the 1st day was boring, but I thank God the time flew a little faster with calls from my previous place so that I could support them. But it is my bad too as I didn't really do other documents that I knew I need to do. Even on the last 2/3 days in my previous place, I was working like mad boy to make sure that everything is up to date. But I still failed. I only manage to do some of the stuff's up to date.

Anyway my new boss started to give us work on Tuesday to do and till Friday we keep on changing the Objectives of our task. But my friend (Zoe) is very experience as she has CISSP and she know's her stuff while I do compliance I too know my stuff. So we do make a good team together. Our boss even hinted on our KPI on one of the meeting.

Out of 8 people in the team, only 2 are busy while the rest they are not so busy. Maybe we are under paid now :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home