Sunday, February 27, 2011

I left SL

I left SL on 25th Feb 2011. Been there like nearly 3 years and I believe it is finally time to move on. I don't really like to do the maintenance job that I am doing. It does not bring me anywhere anymore. Most of the time when I do my audit(s), I am quite confident as most of the things are there till Suck70 made me think otherwise. Anyway after Suck70, we are more complete, but the amount of print out need to be done is really madness.

2 days before I left SL, I was still working really hard to get some of the docs up to date so that my friends will not suffer for what I have not done. I know I could have been more hardworking earlier but I didn't. I know there are a lot more stuff that I didn't do so I'm here to say sorry. Even though I tried my best to do everything, time wasn't really on my side.

But in nearly 3 years there, I manage to learn a lot from systems till audits till undergoing all the sufferings (one of it is working 28hrs on 7th of Feb 2011). I really peak when I was in SL. I guess when I was in Aeon I peak in technical and when I was in SL, I kind of peak in my doc's. So I can say I can do both and I can sway easily to both tech or writing stuff. Thanks SL for giving me such a training (even though I didn't attend any).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home