Monday, March 14, 2011

I Can't Call

You know if lets say you have a boss. You call him like Mr Tan. But my boss he ask me to call him by his name without the Mr as he say it make him sound old. But I can't. So I call him boss,and he tell me to call him by his name. The thing is I am brought up differently. I call ppl older, uncle, aunty and etc etc.

Even my office friend I believe older than me call my boss direct by his name (exp Tan) in emails. I might be a guy, but I don't have so much guts. How la?


SUSAH LA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Invisible said...

lol... i called my boss the surname too... without the Mr., that make us closer than just call him Mr. Low.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

i dont have that much guts bro...so thats why i still call my boss boss..hahahaha

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home