Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cannot Pakai

There is this help desk guy in my office who is a really bugger. What do I mean by bugger? Everyday he drops me email telling me that which logs I haven't look into. And guess what? Sometimes its not my fault but those customer never do the right thing thanks to this help desk people. He know's our PnP yet he still wants to make things simple for the customer at our expense. If we are caught for not following, who will kena? We la, not him mar.

This is the guy who is so freaking irritating who calls my extension when wants to talk to my friend and calls my friends' extension when he wants to talk to me. I have told him before and yet he is this dumb. Anyway it don't matter to me as he always kena shoot by different people.haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home