Sunday, January 02, 2011

Wiraline

This is a new name that I gave my car. Why Wiraline? My car is called Proton Wira and I love Skyline so I join the both names together and that is what I got. Anyway my car was sent for servicing on the 29th and I guess there was a major fixing to be done. Had to change timing belt, fix aircond duct, compressor, service the car, change engine mounting, screw back my bumper and many more and the amount is Rm1800!

It took them 2 days to fix my car and when I went to check my car, I was so shocked. It is not like my previous car! The engine was quiet unlike last time so noisy. I am really happy with the way they really do up my car as it is like a new car and I won't trade in this car. Even the mechanic told me that my car engine is really good even today.

I guess it downs to drivers if they take care of their car or not. If the car engine is taken care well the car can bring you REALLY FAR. So to those who keep on asking to change my car, take a seat and let me drive you :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home