Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

Didn't really do that much during Christmas day. I slept at 130am on Christmas day itself as I wanted to watch myself on Aubrey Suwito Christmas With Friends on 8tv at 1230am. But quite sad to say that they remove quite a couple of songs from our original setup.

In the morning my alarm didn't ring thanks to my mistake. I set it to wake me up at 7am, but I woke up automatically at 750am (that is the time I wake up everyday for work) and I rush like crazy dude as church was to start at 830am. When I reach there I still manage to get my hands on a couple of muffins for breakfast. Had to usher for 2 celebration's and when it was already the 2nd celebration, I was so tired.

Didn't have lunch, went back and sleep till like 5pm and had recycle food for dinner :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home