Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Got My Printer

My Samsung printer roller decided to leave earth once again and I didn't want to fix it after finding out that there is a super chun printer from Epson. It is called Epson ME™ Office 960FWD. I bought this printer as the ink replacement is really really really affordable. For black it is rm24 and you can print 230 pages while the higher capacity is at rm50 and you can print 900 pages. If compared to my samsung the toner is now about 230 and you can print about 200o pages (I think so only). SO if you put 3 sets of higher cap it is only rm150 to print 2700 pages.

But the 1st time cost of this printer is quite high. But it is worth every cent as it can Print, Photocopy, Fax and Scan. Connectivity can be Wireless, LAN and USB. How super is that? Let me add on, you can print duplex and scan DUPLEX TOO. Guess what? Even thought the ink is inkjet, the ink wont spear when you pour water..WOOHOOOOOOOOO.. Super printer huh? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home