Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Overnight Story

I did overnight on Mon-Tues and I manage to catch some sleep from 1145-145 am when I was awaken when suddenly the building genset kick in and also my aircond went off. I was in a state of "eh eh" as I was sleeping. Anyway I thought I could start my work by 3am but I was so wrong, I only manage to start at 345am (man the amount of hours I could sleep extra). But at the same time I was worried as I have to do a lot of stuff and also make sure that the system is up by a certain time. I was lucky that everything was done by 545 am (really playing with fire). I was thinking to go back to sleep again but after looking at how short the time will be, I just hang around till about 745am and went home and sleep again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home