Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Don't Get It

I don't understand 1 thing which is happening in my company right now. When an operator does a mistake, I don't know why my office colleague and me will need to find solution to make sure problems don't happen.

One great example is that this dude, he has 2 years experience but he is freaking lazy dude. The other day when he was to do backup he go and do restore! And guess what? He didn't even tell anyone about it till he went home after his shift. Then that was it.

When my boss question him, he say he never use this ID before. But guess what? The rest of the projects uses the same ID and it even existed many months before he even came. Actually the news is since he is the senior, when he is working at night, he does nothing. How I know? I work overnight when he was working overnight and I notice that too obvious. He just sit infront of 1 pc and always been typing all the way. How can you type the whole 2-3 hours while the rest are waiting / monitor the end of day job? I still remember he just say sorry but his sorry is now "real". It looks so fake.

Anyway when ever the operator makes mistakes, we will find solutions for them so that they don't do the same mistake again. But to me being careless is something too big to avoid especially when the job needs to be done is total different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home