Saturday, December 04, 2010

MadWorld

DUMC had its Christmas Event on the 1-3 December 2010. Now I would like to share how the event was for me. I was doing ushering for Friday and Sunday show. On Friday, the amount of people came was MADNESS. If I am not wrong nothing less than 3500-4000 people were in DUMC till that the surroundings and even Jaya33 ran out of car park.

Ushering was really difficult on Friday. Why? Our hall can only sit about 2700 and we have too many people that does not have seats and not only that we encountered some problems too. So in the end many people were willing to seat on the stairs (upstairs and downstairs) as the show was about an hour long. Not only that, we didn't have any contingency plan on how to manage the crowd too. So response on Friday was less. We could not distribute the packs to people on Friday as we could not reach them.

On Saturday we had to put in extra chairs to accommodate the crowd. This time they had to line up to enter the hall. When I was there @ 230pm, people were already queuing up till outside the basketball court! Inside was already pack! But this time with the extra chairs, everything was more under control.

About the show, on Friday I had no idea what the show was about as I stand at a place where I saw NOTHING :P So on Sunday I manage to stand at the main door and I manage to understand that show a little better. But the best part was the amount of response that came back will really blow off your mind. Really thank God for all the response that was returned to us :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home