Thursday, November 25, 2010

Live A Simple Life

After my hp was so stolen, I reflected quite a lot of things and 1 of it is to live a simple life. We don't need nice cars, nice hp or nice other stuff (fill in your blanks yourself) to live. No I am not saying it is wrong to have it. But at times is it a need or is it a want?

My mum also asked me to get a hp 4 myself but I think I don't want to get any as I am quite happy with my current Nokia 3310. It actually does the same like my old SE HP. Serve me as alarm, to sms, to receive sms, calls and reminder. It does that for me I am truly grateful. I know my boss has even asked me to change my car but guess what? I still drive my parents car even though its about 13-14 years old. Still can bring me to office. I know external condition not so nice la, but who cares? Not only that, not like SL pay me a lot to buy a new car. I don't even get some of the allowance that programmers are geting.

Remember I am not saying it is bad to have and it is ok to have it. If you can afford and enjoy it, by all means go ahead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home