Sunday, November 21, 2010

He Is Not Your Friend

The other day my boss was like supporting one guy called BJ like saying he is a man as he admitted his mistake. Then he said he is sorry because he jump into conclusion too fast and etc. But actually on that day when the problem happen, I knew it was due to application problem. How I know? Coz SL Program and SL Programmers cannot pakai. They can brag how good they are but they are empty.

Maybe you might say I am bad, but if you sit in my position, when you question them SIMPLE things, they CANNOT EVEN ANSWER YOU. Anyway back to what happen was their application kept on looping at about 230am the same transaction kept on looping in the system that cause our hdd to be full. Then 1 of the programmer say maybe because there are many ppl swiping their CC at that time. Please la, don't so stupid can or not? How can at a same time it can be more than ** number and it is the same account over the pass couple of hours? Not only that, its 230am in the morning.

Anyway the other day when there was other people who used the development side, BJ decided to tell A Ng about it and then A Ng asked Tboy if there is a process and my boss asked me to write it and when he told me about it he wasn't happy about it. Anyway BJ is a 2 face guy. He really suck as a PM. He always mention in meetings that his staff "has body but no brains" or that they are "cheapskate". Not only that, when application gets screwed up, his team always can get away with it easily. But when my team screw up, he will taruh us like hell. So this type of friend cannot pakai wan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home