Thursday, November 04, 2010

So Young Yet You Know

The other day I was chatting with this guy with CCNA certification but he ended up being programmer.

JT : Why you don't do network job? You got ccna man.
L : Because very hard to find network job.
JT : Who say? There are loads.

*finally truth comes out*

L : Doing NT job time is not so stable (as in might work in wee hours in the morning)
JT : That is for sure coz you just cant do changes when people is working
L : The other day my friend also kena scold coz cannot do
JT : That is when you rise up to learn more and be good at the stuff that you do
L : *sigh*

Darn this guy just started work and he already know what he wants even for a freshie. Last time when I was a freshie, I know there is a lot to learn so I was really on and in about 4 months I really picked up quite a lot of stuff and after nearly a year I kind of took control of most of the stuff in my ex company which is a good knowledge to bring to my next company. But I have to admit, knowing what you want is good and important. Why I say that? See how I work? Like idiot only....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home