Monday, August 30, 2010

My Car Broken In Bukit Kiara

On Sunday, When I went for my exercise, my car was broken into. They actually took my hp and transfer some credit out from my prepaid and some money. Wonder where did this happen? In Bukit Kiara. I actually park at the lower end of the park so I guess it is nearer to the kampung.

Anyway what they did is they open the front passenger door, open my glove box, took my hp and my wallet and once emptying the wallet, they threw my wallet to the back seat. When I finish my exercise, I saw my wallet at the back seat, I found it really weird. But I didn't suspect anything. Anyway I still headed to pasar malam and when I wanted to buy my food, I found it strange that I don't have money in my wallet even though I just withdraw some money about a week ago. Later when I got back to my car, I reach out to my glove box for my specs. And that is when I notice my handphone is gone.

I then came out of my car to check if any signs of break in and there was none. Not only that, after the break in, those fella even lock back my car. After that I went to make a police report. The police officer told me that "someone" will call me but that "someone" didn't even give me a call.

Anyway my final words are to those who go Bukit Kiara to run, please watch your stuff and if can don't park so low, park up there or in front of the guard house of KLGC. Don't end up like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home