Monday, August 23, 2010

Christmas Event

I was invited to sing on 19-20th August and I have to say I am really grateful. Till today the songs still ring inside my head when I sleep too. I guess this is like a major thing to my career (if you talk about work). I have never been given a chance which is big in my life before. Now I want to remember all my friends who were in the event. You guys rock. I only know you guys like a few days but the way we blend in, its just like a family.

  1. Jason
  2. Wei Li
  3. Wei I
  4. Jared
  5. Gabe
  6. Christian
  7. Elaine
  8. Victoria
  9. Mark
  10. Gek Sim
  11. Li May
  12. Benjamin
  13. Andy
You guys rock. Really. I know I didn't really talk to all of you as I guess we have so many others to talk too but we are all still family :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home