Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Won A Book

I love to answer questions in this forum. This forum really help me a lot and also allow me to help other people with my knowledge. But at times I get to learn more as people correct me with other ways too.

Back to the topic, there was once when I answered the forum and if the answer is correct, I will win a book and a couple of days later, Melanie drop me an email to tell me that the other user didn't reply her email and that I am the next to win the prize. I was really shocked. Anyway I told her that I am in ASIA and if she wont mind to send the book to me and I got the book on the 17th! It is about VMWARE. Not only that, she drop me a note too. Shipping over was not cheap, it was USD60 and that book is also USD60.

At least they really ship to me. Unlike another local mag, after I taruh them, they don't want to send me my speakers or even drop me an email. haha.

Thanks Mel and ITKnowledge :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home