Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So Fast Give Up

I have a dude, this dude started working for 1 week a in new company. And after about 5days working (not counting Saturday and Sunday), he says it is tough and if he can't take it, he want to ship out. Man this guy don't know what he is talking about. He got a job and still want to main main.

I mean if he is scared, guess what? all of us are scared when we started our 1st job. Example like me, I do It Security, I was never born to do the job but it depends a lot on a person how he / she will head on the situation of learning. If things are hard and you feel you cannot do it and you just quit, doesn't it show that you are kind of a looser? Or another example, if you cannot do this math which is 10-2x3 + 9 = ? will you just quit or will you continue to practice more maths till it becomes so good?

So I guess bottom line, don't give up on the stuff that you do especially it touches your future. Unless you tell me your dad is freaking rich or you are going to get married to a rich guy / girl then ok la. But if you are not, better think twice man.

6 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

wow!! I am checking how to solve this math,10-2x3 + 9 = ? Haha!! 13!! haha!!
can't agree more to what u wrote it in this entry!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

u agree because of the songs??hahahaha

4:31 PM  
Blogger Huis said...

huh?? why suddenly songs?? I am blur tho.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

coz maybe tchno5 give u songs???

11:13 AM  
Blogger Huis said...

aduhai...u see ur student so bad wanz ler....haizzzzz.........

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

of course

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home