Saturday, January 02, 2010

31st December 2K9

I was on leave on 31st Dec. It was watch night celebration at night too. I was there at about 545pm to have my early dinner in church as those who were serving got the chance to eat 1st. Food was really great. The amount of food that we had is so superb. Will mention the dish below

  1. Bee Hun
  2. Maggie
  3. Fried Rice
  4. Curry Chicken
  5. Fish
  6. Mutton
  7. Sotong
  8. Vegetables
  9. Fried Stuff
  10. Fruits
  11. Soya Bean
  12. Kuih
  13. Fruit Salad

Celebration started at about 830pm. There were so many people in church by around 7pm. Church celebration was loud man. I even got headache due to the loud music which is louder that normal times. I remembered the way people came in when the door was open. It was like Loud concert but this time they didnt pull the door. Next thing I know, downstairs is full and they had to open upstairs. Church ended about 1230am. I manage to get my cookies from Danielle that day and it tasted good. Thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home