Saturday, January 02, 2010

December Activities

For the whole month of December, I can say I was really busy. I guess looking back, I have to thank God for every that happen throughout the whole month. Will give a brief of what happen each weekend.

Weekend 1 (Sunday)

  1. Practice for Choir. Full dress rehearsal. After practice was usher dinner.


Weekend 2 (Fri-Sun)
  1. DUMC "God Is Near"


Weekend 3 (Sat-Sun)
  1. Had Parents Home E
  2. OA Christmas Party in Carey Island

Weekend 4 (Thrs-Sun)
  1. On the 24th, I came back @ 530pm as parents say heading out for dinner. In the end ate @ Kota Damansara. Ate Western till nearly vomit. Too full. Then @ 1145pm, we went to A&W to yumcha till about 130am. But that night I suffer, I was having back pain :(
  2. Christmas celebration was @ 11am. Had to do ushering which was so messy. Had a scarry incident during offering. Church was full. Then I got m16 by SOMEONE for some issue.
  3. Had a Christmas dinner @ 730pm @ my dad's friends house. Food was so freaking good. After food sing carols, then hang around to talk and etc. We had so much to eat from lasagna, 2 types of chicken, vege, soup, lamb, rice, fish and etc.
  4. 26th Was ushering again.

In between the days was work but it was not really that productive. Everyday go back @ 530pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home