Tuesday, September 11, 2012

PC Setup

The other day when I setup my pc for my parents my pc and transfer the parts to my pc it was really a nightmare. I had so many problems and I only slept like 3am the next day to trouble shoot the problems that I have. I will just list down in brief the problems I faced and what I did

  1. My motherboard battery went flat (CR2302)
  2. Take battery from other motherboard
  3. Take ram from other pc to fix into my pc and pc cannot start. So take out put in again
  4. Move CDROM to my pc as my pc cdrom rosak
  5. Change hard disk
  6. Found out 1 of my IDE HDD Died
  7. Fail to install windows xp and win 7
  8. Installed windows xp and screwed up the AGP and Monitor driver
  9. Format and install windows xp again

It was tiring and I was quite upset as this setup is usually easy for me and it was like making me feel stupid and it was really taking many hours to set it up.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home