Saturday, September 08, 2012

Team Building

We had walk a hunt today from klcc and back to klcc and we pass by places like Lot 10 and all. I really thank God that today it was not hot and if it was hot, surely many people will melt under the sun. The weather is really good as it was really cloudy the whole day.

But the thing I didn't like was how kiasu people can be. I called out of team mate for the 1st location but he rush on the call and then hang up on me. But the thing is when he needs my help in office which matters MOST then he will come to me. If he does that why must I help him? Anyway in some way I guess my team was the laid back and quite united team as we don't fight and we just accept the answers and we move on as we were the last team. But in the end we manage to finish well ahead of some teams too. Anyway in the end my team got consolation prize n 1 of my friends got 2nd prize and that guy on 2nd paragraph got 6th prize.

Oh yeah, eveyrone was wearing the baju that was given by the company, but I was wearing my MU Jersey :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home