Monday, April 30, 2012

Politics

Nope I am not talking about government but I am talking about office politics. There is a girl in my team who is a junior who now play politics in office. Most of the time she will BCC boss which none of us understand why. I mean if you want to let people know information just CC and you don't need to use BCC. Because when you do that people will find it weird. 

Not only that, she complains about our team members not to our internal team, but to other teams and she finds it is ok and she didn't do any wrong. She thinks it is all right to do so. But she doesn't know it will damage other people's image. When people talk about her last time she was so furious but when she does it to others she think is ok. She actually complain about my friend to another team and when my friend found out, practically my friend actually F her all the way but she act innocent and still say she did nothing. 

I still remember and incident that when she was asked to work late, my friend and I stayed back to make sure it is done and then only we went back. When we had some issue, she told us she was leaving. In my opinion, today generation cannot pakai. I bet most of you agree on what I just mention
 
So people, beware, this is what juniors can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home