Friday, February 10, 2012

Hard Rock Cafe

As our Head was around town, we had to have team dinner and we had it in Hard Rock Cafe. But I have to admit, my experience that day wasn't that good. The waiters + waitress there were really rude and since my team there is 10 of us, and when 6 of us were there, they didn't even let us in. They told us to wait outside. When my next friend came which put us to 7 of us, they told us this "how many times do I need to repeat myself". I guess it shows that they only try to be nice to the visitors and not us locals. Anyway food there nothing to shout about either and the price was madness. I believe the dinner that night was quite expensive too. I believe it could have reach RM1K. But due to rude staff, I guess I will not go back there again as it is really not worth the $



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home