Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Upgrade My Net

I decided to upgrade my net to 1MB. But I have to say that Streamyx CS really don't know their work at all. While trying to sell to me their product, when I threw them a question most of the time they cannot answer me and they even ask me if they can speak BM to me. OMG. It shows how not prepared they are in their work. 

Not only that, they told me that maybe that my modem will not be able to support the 1MB and even wanted to take back my modem when the modem belongs to me. It is such a shame that when you don't know your work and you still dare to be a customer service. Please go attend English course and brush up your skills before talking to a customer as it is really an embarrassment for you (if you were embarrass.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home