Thursday, January 05, 2012

LRT Down

Today itself our class finish late and when I was on the LRT from Tmn Jaya to Asia Jaya suddenly the LRT slam its brakes. As I was standing, I quickly held on to the handle of the train as the train was running on high speed towards AJ LRT Station. After about 40/50 m only did the train stop. Everyone was wondering why.

After being on the train for a while, then came the announcement. Boy I tell you, those who did the announcement have bad communication skills. None of the english words that came out from their mouth can be understood. Only in BM that we can guess what was going on. 

But the best was they mention, "bantuan akan tiba sementara lagi" which is not common when the lrt is down. Next thing I know the door of the train open (we are away from AJ LRT STATION) and a guy got up and drove the train to the station manually. When I turn behind, I saw many LRT that was stuck at the tracks too and had to be driven manually to the next station. 

Anyway the train service was disrupted for about half an hour. The best was when my train left from AJ to Tmn Paramount, it did stop, but it didn't open the door for passengers to get out. When I reach KJ, I saw many trains started to come out and leave KJ which I believe is to rescue the crowd in Masjid Jamek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home