Friday, December 30, 2011

I Know..

that I look young. Once in a single week, 4 times people told me I look young. Check it out as below.

1. Buying Bread (Talking In Canto)

JT : Aunty how much
Aunty : 2.80. Are you still studying?
JT : No I am working already (I am wearing my company baju that day)
Aunty : Can't be, you look like a small kid (how sang chai)
JT : *laugh*
Aunty : *Aunty started to apologize to me*


2. In Hospital

Uncle : Nvm JT, u still young mar
JT : I am not young anymore uncle, going to be ** next year
Uncle : But I thought you are 25?
JT : hahaha

3. Dinner

Aunty : So J, what are u doing now? Studying?
JT : No, I am working already
Aunty : But you look so young. Its like your just out from college / uni
JT : Yeah I know, everyone tell me that. I have been working 6 years already
Aunty : *she was kinda shocked*

4. Ushering

Daniel : Can I ask how old are u?
JT : **
Danile : Are you sure? You look so young.
JT : Yeah I know, but yeah I am **

Anyway people ask me what I do to stay young. I don't do anything ok. Its just natural.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home