Saturday, October 08, 2011

Runnat 2011

Runnat 2011 is today. Ok 1st things 1st, I never train @ all. Really. The last time I actually kinda exercise was back in July when I up Mount Murud. It was tough over there and I too didn't train. I guess better not to test God that often :P

Anyway, my run is at 740am @ Bricksfiled till The Nomad Residence in Bangsar. I know since I didn't train at all, I kinda have to use back my experience 12 years ago. Anyway when the team arrive, we took picture and wanted to take away their praying cards. That team was confused as they actually just started. Our team only arrive about a couple of minutes later. So we retake picture again and we set off running. Anyway it was kinda tough to run and pray and yet will still manage to make it with God giving us the energy. My team when 1 person finish praying, another person will take over. We didn't stop till the last leg. Anyway my Team members are Victor Chua (TL), Hannah (ATL), Aloysius and I. Our TM was Teck Keong.

But that day was really special. Why? The weather was SO SO GOOD from the start till the end. When we were @ Luther House, it started to rain a bit too. So it was a great time running and praying




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home