Thursday, February 17, 2011

Now Only I Am Important?

I just wonder if I am that important in my office. If I am why is everyone panicking when I am about to leave? My boss is 1 person especially. I guess if he really did hire someone about 2 and half years ago, this would not happen. Now when I want to leave, he is still trying to ask me if I really want to leave and if I am not happy that I am still welcome back to SL. Nah. Even life might be hard in my new company, I will still fight on and do my very best.

The other day only my boss admit that me / my work is important as it bring them thru all audits. Is it now a little too late to realize that? I have been doing this all this while and I really put my ass many times on the line for the company (working overnites, OT for audits and etc) and yet we are not appreciated. So why bother lor? Go lor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home