Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weird

The other in the forum that I use to go to daily on IT stuff, there is this guy who asked this question title : "setting up VPN using streamyx and broadband" Anyway you can read the forum here

When I told him Streamyx = broadband, he said that his lecturer say is different. If Streamyx is not broadband, then what is it? Streamyx is a name for the broadband service. Anyway do read the forum as it seems I was the only 1 posting it. But really if Streamxy is not broadband what is it? If you guys have any ideas what broadband is, do reply.

If lecturers are so teruk, please do yourself a favour, go learn your stuff. I guess the lecturer is really lucky not to have me as student as I will QnA with the lecturer till the lecturer might pull out their hair.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home