Monday, July 26, 2010

MC Story

The other day I was sick and I was on MC. Ok on Tuesday was really rest. But on Wednesday it was also rest day for me and it was the day when my parents went to Miri. To cut the whole story short, my mum went to miri without her IC. She pass on her expired driving license to get on board the plane.

Anyway at 1030am, I receive a call from my mum asking me to send her IC over to her by DHL or something. But in the end there was my mum's friend who was in KL who was on medical check up was on his way back to MIRI at that time. So I had to drive all the way to KLIA to hand him my mum's IC.

You see if the doctor would have given me 1 day mc, it will be really tough for me to run from office and get to KLIA and drive back to PJ. I know that even though I can drive fast, but it is not worth the risk to take.

End of story is this, God see everything in advance, while us as human, we kind of see it by the day/hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home