Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Skytrex

Crystal send me an sms the other day asking me to go to Skytrex with our friends and I accepted it. I havent been there before and I have seen FB pictures of people going there and it looks really fun to me. But when you are there, you will have to deal with your fear (heights and etc). But trust me, it is good.

Anyway some highlights of the event

Jo : Are you scared of heights?
JT : Not sure. Maybe you ask me later (This was the start of Skytrex)


After climbing up the tall tree


Jo : Are you scared of heights now?
JT : Still not sure, Can you ask me later?

Anyway to cut the whole story short, I am not scared of heights (I found out today). If I knew I wasn't scared of it, I would have done the rotation which was the 1st person not scared an 2nd scared and next not scared rather than putting all the scared people together. This is a lesson from me. Theory is this. If lets say you are scared, then the person behind you are scared too, it will actually freak them out even more. So please don't do that. With the not scared person, it will kind of build up the scared person's confidence.

Anyway I had to admit it was really good. Something different for me. I will post more on my thoughts later again. Those of you who were there and were scared or not, I salute you guys.

  1. Jo
  2. Soo
  3. JT
  4. SM
  5. HL
  6. MY
  7. Lianne


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home