Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My 1 Week

I took 1 week off and it started from the 14th May onwards till 23rd May. Life was really good during the holiday session.
Started off with Western Food on the 15th after church. I ate Mixed Grill, had a drink and garlic bread. It was so filling!
I was in Awana from the 16th till 18th. The highlight of the trip was eating in Bukit Tinggi in a shop called 126. If lets say you are from selesa Hill, just turn right and you will see the big shop called 126. I think it is really worth eating and food is good there too. Anyway another highlight was buying cakes and pizzas @ rm2.85 or 3.85. During my stay there, I manage to eat Tuna Pizza, Turkey Ham, Cheese Cake, Banana Chocolate, Strawberry Cheese, and many other cakes.
Wed I had lunch in Manhattan Fish. But my friend was right, the food is soaked in oil. So too me it was my 1st and last visit to this place. It was more of a rest day for me. I had to go CG as I was doing worship on that day. Thanks again to those who wish me on that day :)
Thursday was also another rest day. Was really lazy.
Friday was a movie marathon day for me. Watched Iron Man and Robin Hood back to back. I wanted to do 3 movies which included Shrek, but I didnt dare do it as I was more worried after go home kena tembak lor :P
Saturday I was in Melaka the whole day. Ate 5 rounds. Ate cendol, durian cendol, nyonya food, ikan bakar. I was in Seremban 1st to eat breakfast which is the beef noodles too.
Sunday was in church and the story that the guy shared was really intresting. It was really good :)
F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home