Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SL Programmers Are Dumb

The other day when we had some problems, this is what 1 of the programmers wrote to me. He actually knew that last time how was our connectivity. It shows how stupid SL programmers are. Check out the mail.

"Is this issue caused by the bad network connectivity? Currently, the AS400 Server is moved CyberJaya, but the HSM is still at Data Center(Wisma Kemajuan). So that, it mightbe affected by the slow connection or timeout when establish the connection, or disconnected even the connection is established. For the networking design, the HSM Machine should be located near with the AS400 Server, right?

Correct me if i were wrong, thanks a lot."


The other time when we connected the system directly (side by side), it too had problems. It shows that programmers never use their brains to think. I mean WHEN I SAW THIS EMAIL, I was so sure that their brains are in their @ss. I know I sound a bit rude but I don't care. If you are not sure of anything and you send this type of email, don't you think are stupid?


Anyway back to the topic, 1 day it cannot work then guess what? The next day it work? Must be you fix the damm program you stupid programmers. It is nothing wrong with hardware connectivity. Shame on you Lionel and Au Yueh Ling for bringing up such stupid programmers. Oh yeah maybe I forgot, but once Lionel you say that your programmers are cheapskate and they have no brains that is why I have to work with no brainers like you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home