Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Arrogance & Crap

Thanks to some kind of people who work like crap, we had tough time working the other day. I will roughly write the happening there. It is about a other race dude who thinks he is highly great but he is nothing.

IBM Guy : You use test pen surely got results. You will need multimeter for accurate result.
NTT Guy : Don't need. If got power ok already.
IBM Guy : No, if the power is not right, it will shock the whole system up.

*Some Argument Started*

NTT Guy : Tell me what certification you have (arrogant voice)
IBM Guy : I don't have but I have been in this industry more than 30 years and this is simple stuff.
Husni : This NTT guy is experience.
IBM Guy : Then how come you don't even know this stuff? *Show him the reading on multimeter*

NTT Guy : *No comments*
Suresh : How long will you be here? Because I want to go for lunch at 1pm.
Husni : Then can we continue at 3pm? Because this NTT Guy need to go for prayer.

Inside me during that time was Suresh an Indian guy don't need to go for prayers and while the other 2 just walk off like that. I mean when you hit production problems, will you just walk off like that? It shows that mentality got some issues here. Anyway I am not sure why NTT is quite screwed up. 1 day I can access the place easily and another day they can tell me my name is not there anymore. Not really sure how these people work but one thing for sure, they are not so good as us in even simple management. They only know about $ and honest, even their Project Manager (PM) is always so kelam kabut..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home