Monday, April 26, 2010

Why Do When No $?

I heard stories 2 different stories that I shall share now.

Story 1

There is this person who wants to get married but no money, so he has to borrow / get personal loan to finance his wedding. From stories that I heard, even those who borrowed $ to finance their wedding still paying back even after 7 years they got married.


Story 2

There is this person who delivered her baby and wanted the so called best room in the hospital and also asked her hubby to buy a new car when they don't have $.


To me if you don't have money do things at a smaller scale or when you have / in a better position to be able to do things at a larger scale. I guess if you want to get married and you get PF (Personal Finance) better don't get married. Suffering...Really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home