Friday, April 23, 2010

Think A Little

I really don't understand how some people work but they never think before they do. At our side we have 3 projects and each project has / have its own type of way of doing and it is not the same if compared side by side. When it is not the same, it is hard to track what is the difference and by asking our "got body" but "no brain" (statement by Lionel) to tell us the difference, they can't do it as well.

The other day they even ask me this "why when query no data"? How on earth should I know? At times they even ask me to do their work. Man this is too much la. If I help you do your work, who is going to do mine la?

Not only that, quite often they patch data. Its like playing people's information. I guess it don't only happen to my side, I guess it happens every where. So if you have a CC, beware, you don't know what is happening behind the scenes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home