Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Drive Nicely Please

On Sunday when I was driving in DJ, and there was a kancil reversing out of the house and I saw 2 person sitting in the car which is mother and daughter. I knew she was a new driver or testing out the car as even when she reverse the car, the mother will have to turn her head to check out if there is any car behind her. Again it is a Kancil and she like reverse so much even though the space for her to turn back is more than enough.

Next thing there was a car from my opposite site and it was a MPV and he actually did signal to the mother + daughter that there is a car behind (which is me) but since that girl is not experience driver, she never look at the behind mirror at all. The mother even told the car opp me to move on. The MPV cannot move on as there was another car park at the side of the road and after that there was another car behind me and behind the MPV.

As I was loosing my patient due to stupidity of the mother and daughter I decided to horn them and only they turn and look behind (mother turn her head behind to look) and only then the mother told the daughter to move in front some more. Honest I mean if you want 2 learn driving, go learn some where that has no cars which is total impossible. If there was P sticker on that kancil I would have let them off the hook, but since normal driving cannot even control, please don't drive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree Totally...people who don't know how to drive shouldn't drive on the road, especially taking the right lane. Accidents occur because of this and most important of all, I'm often late because of some slow driver taking my lane when they can't even drive 80km/hr.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

its not really about getting late, but it is how we drive that will make sure other is safe and we are safe too....

the other day when i was driving in LDP actually all the cars stop but an accident still happen involving like 5 cars,,,

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home