Monday, June 09, 2008

You Wont Believe What I Found

Guys + Girls, check this out. Today when I took out my fruit cake from the fridge as it was a gift from my friends wedding on last Saturday, this is what I found inside today in the fridge.


The cake was actually put on the table on Saturday night as I came back from my friends wedding and I only put it in the fridge on Sunday morning. Yeah the time was not that long and as I was to eat that for dinner, I was really shocked to open and find this fella inside my cake. I literally jump off my seat after seeing it in my food. I thought it was dead, but it didn't die. It was still alive. I believe coz it is cold blooded then it wont die in the fridge. Anyway I pack it inside a small plastic and threw that fella out my house and into the dustbin he shall be. So yeah, NEVER ever leave your food on the table without closing it, never leave plates or even cups that are not wash on the table as they will come and would like to share the food that we humans have taken.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donno whether you've tried the big pau before. A friend of mine bought one for his breakfast and guess what he found from the pau? A LIZARD!!

Actually, he bit the tail part 1st and found that the texture was a bit different, then he looked inside the pau and found out that the head part is just waiting to be bite!!

YUCKs...start from that day onwards, we try to reduce eating BIG pau.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I cannot believe ur fren bite the tail. I was actually sitting down when i jump out of my chair coz i was shocked to see that fella inside my food....

i mean from now we need to be clean in our place lor....

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home