Friday, February 01, 2008

Melaka Branch Visit

Was in Melaka last Saturday till Monday for branch visit. Honest this branch is the worst I have been. The BM and 2nd in command was never to be found when I was there. We were there is to do the DR testing and also help them out if they have any problems. Most of the time we are able to solve most of their problems.

I will give in points why it was the worst branch I ever visited

  1. They only book 1 night of hotel when it was suppose to be 2 nights
  2. Had to find another hotel ourself
  3. Their Branch Manager (BM) and 2nd in charge was no where to be found
  4. The DR testing for a group was done by junior officers (JO) which is a no no, coz JO cannot do a lot of things others do
  5. The people there are freaking blur

Why it is quite good trip, my friend brought me to eat good food most of the time :) The best part is the BM called me when I was on my way back to KL saying that he wanted to buy us dinner tonight (Monday Night). We were like what crap is that man, but overall, the best is still Ipoh trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home