Friday, January 25, 2008

Ipoh

Was in Ipoh from Tuesday till Yesterday and when I was there I really enjoyed myself. Work was extremely busy as we had to check all the computer's configuration. We really work out guts out till we were really burn out everyday. But the best part is we got a very good room to stay in which is super deluxe for a good price. My room had a queen size bed and 4 pillows. I was really happy coz I sleep with many pillows in my own room in KL.

Now the next best part is most of our meals were paid by the Branch Manager. All breakfast was in Hotel. The 1st night food was quite good, Wednesday Night I was out with my friend which food was good too, Thursday lunch was extremely good too. Thanks again to all my friends in Ipoh who bought us meals or snacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home