Thursday, January 10, 2008

Holiday

2 Weeks off is really good, but my 2 weeks is going to end really soon. That is abit too much as its like not enough. The thing I am worried about now is getting really lazy to go to work this coming Monday but I have to work as I will get a parcel from my friend in Miri. Thanks in advance for the item sis.

Was in Singapore the last couple of days and boy those days really rock. Practically everyday I sleep at 1am, talking with my cousins, uncle and aunties. Was there for my cousin's wedding and I really did enjoy myself the whole time there. One thing is the stay was too short even though we extended an extra day there. Now I kind of regret a little as I didn't get my guitar item even though I was in the shop, but not to fret, I will be in Singapore one day once again :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home