Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lunch & Dinner

As I am helping out in FB (not facebook) and I have been there for more than 6 times I was invited for their thanks giving lunch. It was held in SS2 and there were 9 dishes! Man that was a lot to eat and I didn't want to over eat as at night I had another dinner too. I went back like about 3pm and I slept about 4pm and next thing I know I have to wake up for dinner at 545. But dinner was at a huge car park and the amount of tables 500 and around 5000 people came and due to the large number of people, food took half an hour for each dish to come out. I in the end left at 1030 and there was 2 more dish but I was more worried of getting out of that area as there is only about 2/3 exits out of that place. Anyway was really blessed to have 2 makans as I don't have to spend a single cent on food that day :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home