Saturday, September 22, 2012

Computer

My parents pc is really old and it is running on 1.6GHZ and I overclock to 2GHZ. But since it is so old that it started to give some problems and I decided to let it run back at normal speed. But upon running on normal speed, even things like scanning cannot work nicely anymore. I had to let them use my other pc and I remove the ram and put 2GB of ram in my pc and installed a fresh set of windows and all the applications that is required by them. So now they are using my pc and I guess its better to let them use then letting my PC sit there and do nothing as I no longer use the PC that often and I only on it like once a month or sometimes more than 2 months I only on once. So its time for them to make use of it rather than buying a new pc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home