Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gathering Part 1

Today lunch will be given by my friend who got married in December but he didn't invite us to his wedding. So as the original meet was suppose to be in February which I could not make it due to my China Trip. So we had seafood for lunch and we started to eat from 145pm till 345pm as there was like 7 dishes that my friend ordered. We had 2 types of crab, soup, 2 veges, fish, bread (to eat with crab) and not forgetting the lala. Its location is in Kampung Kayu Ara. Food was not bad. Sorry was so hungry that I didn't take pictures and just only ate.

Anyway at night I had to give dinner to my  mum cg members. It seems it is always my mum cg members but not my own. I too wonder why. But anyway we had it in Puchong and we had another 6 or 7 dishes. There was about 14 people (adults and kids). We had 2 steam fish, 2 vege, 1 fish head curry and tofu. I am not sure what was the rest as I wasn't feeling that well at that time as I had flu. Anyway it was a good dinner and I guess it made people happy too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home