Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hmmm

During my dinner, my head told me in 2 weeks time I will be getting a gf, so is that true or are they just pulling my leg? Let us wait and see. But it seems I have been their highlight of that night. They kept on talking about me. Wonder why. Maybe this guy is still single and still no gf. As there were many QnA around me, most of the issues I point back to my mother. My mum say that my gf is my computer, but I told them, she is the problem. Then I told them, go out too much kena, dont go out kena so how? Confuse? Yeah me too..




2 Comments:

Blogger Jadelyn said...

I agree with you on the mothers part too I get the same from mum!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

So how u solve your problem? Are you already attached?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home