Monday, November 28, 2011

Expensive

U knw that day I had nothing to do, so I decided to see how much they charge on our train ride. I will use my journey for example. I take the unmanned train from KJ-MJ and I am charge rm2.30. It is actually 12 stops. My friend who takes the manned train from Bkt Jalil or Sri Petaling - MJ only pay rm1.9o. They too stop 12 stops. How is that theirs is cheaper than mine?

For man train, its rm1.20 a stop but for unmanned, its rm0.70. See the difference? See the extra I have to pay? I wish too that they are like S'pore that when you get on the next train in an amount of time, they will give u some sort of reduction like 10 cents or something. I know its not much, but won't it help you to do some cost saving after some time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home