Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kids Today

Kids today, well, I shall start with those younger 1 like less than 5 years of age. They are not even gangsters. They start to bully other kids at this young age. Why am I saying this? Belle, who is only 4 years old had her watch taken by another kid that day. They just took it off her hand. Man I have no idea whats up with this kinda kids. Sad to say they are our kind too. I guess this draws down to the parents are now giving way to kids.

In work, when I see the new generation, they are really "pussy". They like don't know what they want, they complain about everything, ask them to work hard they don't want. I guess when this generation is bad, the next generation will be disastrous. Don't believe me? Wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home